Rabu, 17 Juli 2013

I'll love, for a thousand more.

Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow to be braveHow can I love when I'm afraid to fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for youDarling don't be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anything take awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breathEvery hour has come to thing
I have died everyday waiting for youDarling don't be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find youTime has brought your heart to meI have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more
One step closerOne step closer

I have died everyday waiting for youDarling don't be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find youTime has brought your heart to meI have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more.............................................








































0 komentar: