Kamis, 02 Juni 2011

Random World

-Never, never, never give in!

-Sometimes you have to fall apart so that you can piece yourself back together.
-When you think you're not Happy with your Life... always think that someone is Happy simply because you Exist. :)
-Mistakes are painful, but they are the only way to figure out who you really are
-Spongebob has Patrick, Tigger has Pooh, Donald has Daisy, and I have you
-1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people and my heart still told me it's you
-Eating Ice-Cream when depressed
-I'm the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind
-I don't hate people. I just feel better when they aren't around

                                                                                                            sumber -twitter

0 komentar: