Kamis, 15 September 2011

I want to tell my exam

Ada tugas nih, Dari guru disuruh ngebuat surat panjang 
buat sahabat baru, tapi cowo. Jadi caprak aja langsung aku bikin zzz. EGP mau nyambung atau engga. Nih suratnya ......................

Dear wili,
My new best friend

Hi, good night a strange man!
upset also waiting a reply from you. like waiting for the report.  long time ago. but, your letter still makes me laugh, sliced ​​hearts with your beautiful words that mock me :p

Two months yesterday we met, still remember?
Me, the girl beautifull, childish, and moody. 
Remember? You're always scoffed at me when I say that sentence. Huh... sucks man :p

Okay, If you forget, I remind myself 
My name hana maria diana. The girls who admire you but also love of you :p I was 15 years old. I live in tasikmalaya. And I live with my family I love. 
If you forget me, You can see my picture. 
I have a high body and small body, Thin .... Maybe :p
I have a younger sister. Her name Denada. And I love her! 
You remember everything? It must be remembered. Hahaha

Heh! I have a story. Stories that make you laugh, Maybe :p 
I just lay my body, grappling with sweat after a fight with the real world. 
life was so hard boy, not as easy as making noodles while cookery lessons. Ummm, 
More difficult than that! from the lessons of mathematics Mr. ahmad mahdi too. Hahahaha ........

I feel we grow into adults. 
many things we've been through, fall, crawl, stumble and rise (again) see how many tears that fell out of love and reality, But we still have dreams that we 
pursue must be fixed and that's because we still survive. Right?
You know? Of the story. I cried because the man a jerk. 
You know how many days I cry? Seven days and seven nights I cried! Aaaa shit, Damn! I hate it .
Really, it's very embarrassing for me. Like a child who did not receive candy for a month by his mother. Ridiculous, embarrassing and disgusting! (Maybe you do not have time to read this, because you're laughing satisfied) Uhhh, Evil man!

that's true I look like a small child.
YOU SATISFIED? eits, don't underestimate me boy. 
be careful lest you fall in love and captivated me. hahaha 
because if viewed from the side I look like berbie. hahaha :p

Well, It was nice waiting to you . Next time, I connect my letter again. keep chasing our dreams. Either beautiful and somehow wound :p Goodnite boy! Greetings hug. 

Sincerely, 
Hana 

0 komentar: